Monday, December 8, 2008

My Top Ten...

I have been tagged! These are my top ten beauty secrets that I swear by:


#1- Beauty Rush lip gloss by Victoria's Secret. It smells amazing and it looks wonderful on your lips. It has a hint of color so there is no need to lip stick. I love it!

#2- Okay I know this is not a beauty secret, but I had to include my favorite cereal. I love Raisin Bran Crunch. It is like dessert for breakfast. Try it, you will love it.


#3- A wide tooth comb. I discovered this little secret just a few months ago. I keep a wide tooth comb in my shower and i use is to comb my conditioner through my hair. Is is simply amazing. The difference is astonishing.


#4- L'Oreal Volume Shocking mascara. I have used this mascara for years. I have tried so many mascaras and this is the one that works for me.



#5- Mac eyeshadows...all i have to say is, I LOVE THESE! they have so many fun colors and they last forever.




#6- Ed Hardy perfume. I have never smelt anything so wonderful in my entire life (okay, maybe that is a little dramatic) but seriously, DE-LI-CIOUS!
#7- MEK jeans. These little suckers are spectacular. They make anybody look good. I love the fun pockets they have too. I recommend this jean to everyone





#8- Biolage shampoo. smells wonderful, last forever, keeps color wonderful, and it come in a pretty bottle.







#9- Rave hairspray. i will only use the pump spray one though. oh did i mention it is cheap?





#10- Costco brand make-up brushes. I get these every year around Christmas time and they are fantastic. everyone should go buy these right now! they even come with a case and cleaner.


I tag BJ!!!!!!









2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Love the tips. I will have to try some of them. I am filling out mine now.

Unknown said...

you are hilarious Rachel! I miss you!!!!!!! I am so glad you are going to work at Nordy's