Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life Back Home

Since arriving home in Utah, I have been busy busy busy. I have been catching up with old friends, going to all of Janelle and Louisa’s recitals, hanging out with the family, and working. I just want you all to know that working at Nordstrom is amazing! I absolutely love it. My manager is so sweet too.

Tonight Rob, Janelle, Louisa, Mom and I were all sitting in the family room and mom out of nowhere broke into a crazy mood. She started telling us stories about her childhood. It was absolutely hilarious. We were all rolling on the floor laughing. I have just decided that I have the world’s craziest mother. End of story.

2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

I want to know what stories she was sharing. I wish I could be there.

Flora said...

Hey - share the stories!!! Your mother always has such a unique perspective on our childhood! Love you! Miss you!