Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lying in Bed Thinking....

Right now I am lying in my very comfortable bed just thinking. I have two weeks left in this semester and I still have to: write two reflective literature essays, read 15 talks about the Atonement, write a 4 page paper about the Atonement, read 6 English articles and then write a page summary for each one, I have to take a biology final, a literature final, and I have to complete 10 pages in my wellness workbook. Why do I procrastinate? Why am I lying in bed writing on my blog when I could be doing homework?

Now just a little update on my life… About a month ago I got a job at the Buckle. I enjoy working there and I love the 40% discount I get on the clothing there, But it is a ½ hour drive to work, the shifts are at least 8 hours and in order to keep my job I have to stay in Idaho over the Christmas break. Why oh why did I take this job? Well after much contemplation and a few unexpected events that happened in my life I quit and will be going home over the Christmas break. Luckily, Nordstrom has offered me a job for the two weeks before Christmas. I am excited to be home for the Holiday season!

1 comment:

BarbaraJo said...

Yea for Nordstrom. I LOVE that place. I want to see you for Christmas! Come to MX.