Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Great Evening Out

So I had a great evening with some great friends. First Shannon and I went to the movies and then we met up with Chelsea, Jaycie, and Jaycie's boyfriend at a dance. It was sooooo fun! After the dance Shannon, Chelsea and I went and picked up Carson and Boyd. We just drove around for a while and realized we were all pretty tired so we dropped Carson and Boyd off. Then Shannon and I went to Grant's old work to take some pictures...needless to say we were rather bored at this point of the evening. So here are some pictures of our evening...



Shannon and I in front of the BIG coca-cola sign.

This is me by the new restaurant...sorry it is dark

They are building a restaurant behind the car dealership... the name of it is Spankys :)

Me and Shannon going to the dance... we kinda look trashed.

2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Wow...you look amazing@! Your face is so skinny. You look like you've lost a few inches EVERYWHERE!! Nice work.

Unknown said...

Rach- I can tell you you have been exercising. I was excited to tell you this, but I see good old BJ beat me to it. LOVE YA!