Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Favorite Missionary... Grant Parry!

After being friends for 2 years and dating for about 8 months, my best friend left to go serve a mission in Durban South Africa. He has been out for about eight months and time is flying! A few months before he left we were trying to figure out what to do about our relationship while he is gone and we decided that we would give the whole waiting thing a try. He bought me a promise ring and I have been writing him and supporting him while he serves. He is a great missionary and is doing very well!










I realize that the next few pictures look exactly the same,
but these are the only pictures I have of us...grant didnt really like pictures. :(

















1 comment:

BarbaraJo said...

Your phone cam sucks. It's called FOCUSING!