Friday, May 15, 2009

Cinnamon Toast....A Family Favorite...


As far back as I can remember, my mom has made me this breakfast. In fact, i woke up this morning and my mom had a slice of this toast waiting for me on the kitchen counter. As a kid I used to love when mom would make this treat, but this morning as I was eating it I started thinking about what I was eating....

1 piece of Grandma Sycamore bread (white, of course)
1/2 a stick of salted sweet cream butter (okay i am exaggerating just a tiny bit)
3 Tbs. sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Dont worry, Im sure this breakfast incldes: love handles, cellulite, and a double chin. Maybe next time I will opt for a different breakfast. Sure tastes good though :)

1 comment:

BarbaraJo said...

I love that toast too! Yes, it does come with a "forever on the hips" part. Thats why it is for special days.
You make me laugh.