Monday, April 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Im home now. Living at home has its ups and downs. I miss my roommates, the 24 hour social life, school, Rexburg, doing whatever whenever you want etc etc. I do however LOVE free laundry (saves me $10-$15 every week), free food, free rent, my family, my friends from high school, being close to my second home (Nordstrom-hehe), seeing Grant's family more often, making money, etc etc. I am also excited that I am done with school for 9 months!

The move back home was fine. I always HATE moving. I have to admit that I am only half unpacked. :| My first week back home I started my mad hunt for a job. I think that first week I sent out over 200 resumes. Unfortunately, I did not find a job. I was very discouraged. My whole life I have always been able to find a good job. The second week I was home I was able to get my substitute teaching job back. I quickly filled my week with teaching jobs. On Tuesday of last week, I got a call from a guy I interviewed with the previous week, and he offered me a job. I was so excited. So was able to score two jobs!! Oh and later on that week I was shopping at Nordstrom and they offered me a job as a rover! So anytime Nordstrom has extra shifts they give them to me.

So I started my job yesterday. It is interesting. I sit on the computer all day and answer in bound phone calls. Pretty boring, but it is a job. Well that is it for me.

ps: grant comes home in 5.5 months :)

1 comment:

Everything Emerson said...

ray ray...
home is not sweet unless you are living with your ash-hole. i miss you. move back