Sunday, November 9, 2008

Caitlyn is Getting Married!!!!!!

My very good friend Caitlyn is getting married in a few weeks so us girls had to celebrate. Jessica and sydney came up from salt lake and we had a few good friends from here in Rexburg gather for the event.


Caitlyn singing in the car

I love Jess! she completes my life.



Caitlyn, me, and Jessica M. eating at Chili's (out favorite restaurant)

me and my roommate jess


Best friends


we had some good laughs over dinner. i love being around these girls when they laught, because they cry and cry and cry when they are laughing






we came back to my place for some yummy desserts.



Fruit Pizza







cupcakes



homemade oreo's and peanut butter cookies.





Caitlyn eating...i think we all gained 10 pounds this weekend



Present time---Tony will love all of her presents ;)


Jess got her a mu-mu


and it wouldnt be a party without our Cosmo reading

The night ended with a fun fun fun dance party. It was an amazing weekend and I am so excited for Caitlyn to get married. I am glad we all got to see each other before she gets married.

No comments: