Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I am having such a great summer! I have done so many great and exciting things. I am really enjoying work and my time here at home. I am so excited for the next couple of months, i have so much to look forward to. Here is my list of events:

#1-Going to Seattle to be a bridesmaid in Kayli's wedding
#2-Going to Disneyland with Jenna
#3-Being a bridesmaid in Ashley's wedding
#4-GRANT COMES HOME!
#5-Possibly another trip to Disneyland with Grant and his family

Okay here is the most recent picture of myself. I just got glasses and I am trying really hard to get used to them. So far they bug the heck out of me, but they do make a huge difference. i had no idea my eyes were so bad.



6 comments:

Flora said...

Rachel - you look so cute with glasses! I'm so glad you can see better. You have so many exciting things happening! Any time you want to come and visit us, we would love it!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Rachel! I am so glad you updated! What a busy couple of months you are going to have. I am glad that your summer is going GREAT! I miss you! I hope that the rest of your summer is great as well. Cute glasses!

BarbaraJo said...

You are so cute!!! I love the look! Your whole summer has consisted of this: WORK, WORK, WORK, call BJ, WORK...and one more thing...MORE WORK! Do I have to get married again and ask you to be my bridesmaid for you to come and visit your sister??!! You're visiting Disney more than your SISTER!!

Unknown said...

so cute!! I called you today!

Everything Emerson said...

yes yes happy happy joy joy i am getting married! and you are a tall bridesmaid! haha it will be fantastic! love you mucho and come to rexburg :)

Emma Riley said...

SO SO SO CUTE!
miss you!