Sunday, August 10, 2008

One Sunday Night...



So Erika Richards and her dad are staying at my dad's house for a few weeks. Erika and I have gotten along great! She is 16 and super into sports (especially basketball) Anyways, Erika starts school tomorrow and i volunteered to do her hair for her first day. We decided that I would practice on her hair tonight so she would know what she would look like tomorrow. At first she told me that i was only allowed to straighten her hair and tweeze her brows, well i did that but i just was not satisfied... so i convinced her to let me curl her hair, put on make-up, and dress her in some of my clothes. She looked great!!!! I had so much fun, and even though she will not admit it, i know she had fun too!


These are her brows before...

and AFTER!!!

she is a hottie!







I look like i need a makeover...




3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Love it!!!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Yeah you got to do her eyebrows! She looks beautiful as always. Great Job! How does Dave like it?

Unknown said...

Hey!!! I called you but I forgot your new number and I am always trying to reach your on your 801 number. Where are you RACHEL?