Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fun at School


Last semester I started my adventures at BYU- Idaho. I moved in to Tuscany Place #322 and I started my new life in a new place. I made great friends from all over and I really enjoyed my college life. I moved into an apartment with five other girls and it was amazing how much alike we all were. We all had the same taste in music, clothes, food, etc. It was pretty funny because we all loved Nordstrom and designer jeans... so of course we had to take pictures of all of us in our designer jeans. Some of my greatest times up in Idaho were with my first batch of roommates.



In January of this year I started a new semester at school and I got two new roommates. I had another great semester with some old friends and I had a grand time meeting new friends. My best friend from high school (Chelsea) moved up to Rexburg during winter semester too. She lived across the street from me and we had some great times. My brother Rob also is up at school with me and we would hang out all the time.




As many of you know the winters in Idaho are terrible! so i spent quite a bit of time inside. Me and some friends got hooked on some television shows while we were stuck inside. I am now addicted to Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway, and I went through a phase of Lost.
I sure do miss Idaho and all my friends up there. Only 14 more weeks until I am back up there!

2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

You look HOT. You butt looks great in that first pic.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

College looks like so much fun! Enjoy it!